A delicious hot oat muffin. Your morning fuel ready in seconds. Whether for breakfast or any time of day, it is a convenient and delicious snack to fuel you during your busy day.
How to Make Me:
1. Remove lid completely & add 50ml of cold water to pot (about 3.5 tablespoons).
2. Stir thoroughly into a thick, velvety cake mix.
3. Cook in microwave, full power (800w) for 45 to 50 seconds.
4. Cooking times may vary according to microwave power.
5. Leave to stand for approximately 30 seconds & enjoy.
Best enjoyed warm. Do not reheat.
Flour (40%), Dried Egg
White, Chicory Root Fibre, Wheat
(6%), Maltodextrin, Skimmed Milk
Powder, Caramel Pieces (4%) (Frustose, Glucose Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Whey [Milk
], Butter [Milk
Powder, Sugar, Humectant [Glycerol], Wheat
Fibre, Sustainable Palm Fat, Gelling Agent [Pectin], Flavouring, Acidity Regulator [Lactic Acid], Rice Extract), Dried Whole Egg
, Raising Agents (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Caramelised Sugar, Milk
Protein, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavouring, Cinnamon, Sweetener (Sucralose).
For Allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold
. Made in a factory that handles nuts
), soy, sesame seeds, mustard, celery, sulphur dioxide and sulphites
||Per Serving (60g)
||1440kJ / 344kcal
||864kJ / 206kcal
|of which Saturates:
|of which Sugars: