Fuel10k's Nutty Pancakes
Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, why not treat your Valentine to a delicious batch of peanut butter pancakes. These will be sure to leave a smile on their face, whilst also fuelling their day with our protein packed peanut butter.
- 225g plain flour
- 325ml milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 level tbsp baking powder
- 1 level tbsp caster sugar
- 75g FUEL10K smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate shaped hearts
- Maple Syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 80°C to keep pancakes warm after cooked.
- Place the flour, pinch of salt and the baking powder through a sieve into a bowl to break up and large clumps, then stir in the sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the milk, eggs and peanut butter with a whisk until it is smooth.
- Combine the dry and wet mixtures together and whisk until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Grease a frying pan (preferably non-stick) with oil. Heat the pan and pour in a small amount of batter, then repeat to make another pancake.
- Cook each pancake for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Keep the pancakes warm on a plate in the oven.
- Cut up fruit to serve with maple syrup and a sprinkle of chocolate hearts for a decorative effect!