You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to Make Me:
1. Remove lid completely & add 70ml of cold water to pot (5 tablespoons).
2. Stir thoroughly into a thick, velvety cake mix.
3. Cook in microwave, full power (800w) for 45 to 50 seconds.
4. Cooking times may vary according to microwave power.
5. Leave to stand for approximately 30 seconds & enjoy.
Best enjoyed warm. Do not reheat.
Oat Flour, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (12.5%), Dried Egg White, Maltodextrin, Oats (6%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Dried Whole Egg, Raising Agents (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Chocolate Pieces (3.5%) [Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin, Natural Flavouring], Sugar, Milk Protein, Oligofructose, Vegetable Oil, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
You have no items in wishlist.