You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Add boiling water to the line inside the pot.
2. For thicker porridge add less water, for thinner add more water.
3. Stir thoroughly and then replace the foil lid.
4. Leave to stand for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Remove lid, stir, leave for 1 minute and then ENJOY.
Recycling info - remove the cardboard sleeve from the plastic pot to make sure all of our packaging can be recycled.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 70g Pot|
|Energy||1551kJ / 369kcal||1086kJ / 258kcal|
|of which saturates||1.0g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||20.9g||14.6g|
Contains Milk, Contains Oats.Made in a factory that handles Nuts (including Peanuts) and Sesame Seeds
You have no items in wishlist.