Hello! Welcome to the FUEL10K FAQ page.
Below are a handful of frequently asked questions – if you can’t find your question or aren’t satisfied with an answer please drop us a mail to email@example.com and we’ll be right back.
- A - Buy 2
- B - Brand 3
- C - Product 5
- D - Online Help 3
- E - Dietary Information 1
- F - Allergy Information 1
A - Buy
Can I order overseas?
Yes indeed, we can arrange international postage for you. Best thing to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a quote. We can take cards or send you an email invoice to complete payment details in any currency.
How do I buy FUEL10K?
You can buy online, in-store or just add it to the shopping list and hope it magically turns up.
- For online – Simply find the items you’d like to purchase and click the plus or cart button to add them to your cart. When you’re ready to purchase, click the checkout button on the top right of the screen and then follow the instructions.
- For in-store – Our products are stocked in most supermarkets so check in your local stores down the breakfast aisle. Drop us a note to check if you local store should be a stockist.
- For shopping list – if you are not the usual household shopper – get hold of the shopping list and scribble FUEL10K in between ‘milk’ and ‘butter’, and then hope…
B - Brand
Does FUEL10K sponsor?
We are always on the hunt for impressive individuals or teams getting good at their “thing”. Whilst we have limited budgets, if you fancy your accolades and can send in a detailed description about you and your chosen sport – we will certainly consider it here at FUEL10K HQ. Email email@example.com.
What does the ’10K’ mean?
Often mistaken for a running distance, the “10K” is actually linked to the theory of practice by Dr Malcolm Gladwell from his book “Outliers”. Our brand name is shortened from FUEL your 10k hours. The theory goes that it takes 10,000 hours of quality practice, 10K hours of dedication, to become brilliant at any given pursuit. Whether you’re just starting out on the path, or looking to bag an Olympic gold, FUEL10K is here for the journey.
Who do you make FUEL10K for?
We created FUEL10K for ourselves really – and then it went a little further. We found that with life as busy as it is, there just wasn’t enough time to spend on the things we wanted to get good at.
We’re a pretty active bunch at FUEL10K – between us we are surfers and paramotorists, endurance athletes and musicians, ex-marines and language experts, squash players and hobbyists – we’re all looking for that extra hour in the day to get better at our chosen craft.
We figured if we were going to make better use of the day’s early hours we would need an EASY breakfast that really worked for us, so we set about creating just that. Easy to eat, easy protein, easy on-the-go – that tastes great, does you good and might just help us find some extra time in the mornings.
C - Product
Microwave or reheat porridge pots?
Not a good plan! You should only add boiling water up to the fill line, stir enthusiastically and let it sit for two minutes with the lid on. Do not try to reheat the pot for any reason – especially using a microwave as the aluminium foil lid and also the logo could cause damage.
Can I recycle the packaging from FUEL10K?
Yes – all our packaging is recyclable. The cardboard we use is recycled already, the plastic inner liners can be put out in the plastics recycling bin and our Tetra Pak cartons also have an end of life home too (they are collected for recycling in most Local Authority areas across the UK. Check out locations on www.tetrapakrecycling.co.uk).
Any allergens I need to be concerned about?
We take this very seriously (as you would expect) – below is a guide to our products, but please check the individual product descriptions carefully. Our granolas particularly do contain nuts or are made in a factory that does.
Some of our products, whilst being ‘free from’, are packaged in a factory that also handles allergen products. Although the lines are meticulously cleaned before production, we mention this factor for the benefit of people with extreme allergies – which is why you can have products that are for example 100% nut free, but say that they are made in a factory that handles nuts. Nuts isn’t it?
– All Granolas. Produced in a factory that handles peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, milk & soya products
– Protibrick. Produced in a factory that handles peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, milk & soya products
– All Breakfast Drinks
– All Porridge pots EXCEPT Honey Nut and Raisin flavour. All produced in a factory that handles nuts
– All Quark with Fruit. All produced in a factory that handles nuts
– Fruit Loaded Granola. Produced in a factory that handles peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, milk & soya products
– Chocolate Loaded Granola. Produced in a factory that handles peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, milk & soya products
– Protiflakes. Produced in a factory that handles peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, milk & soya products
– Protibricks. Produced in a factory that handles peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, milk & soya products
All products EXCEPT the Protibricks.
The Granolas and Protiflakes are produced in a factory that handles peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, milk & soya products
Are FUEL10K products vegetarian and/or vegan?
All of our products are suitable for vegetarians.
Our vegan-friendly products are the Granolas, (yup, all of them), and the Protibricks. Some of our packaging for the granola talks about protein from milk powder – this is a type error that we have now fixed! Rest assured, there’s no animal product in the ingredients!
These products are packaged in a factory that handles milk products, but NO animal-derived product is put into them!
You talk about Protein a lot – what’s that all about?
You probably know that Protein is a pretty important part of your diet, and vital if you’re looking for an active lifestyle – especially in the morning after an 8 hour snooze.
What we do know is that the right protein can be pretty useful. Here are just a few of the benefits that we know of:
- Makes you feel fuller for longer
- Helps manage your weight by filling you up
- Helps improve your mood
- Stabilises blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy brain function and learning
- Helps maintain strong bones and muscles
- Promotes a healthy heart
- Slows aging and promotes longevity
- Helps you pick the winning lottery numbers
Clever stuff that Protein! PS One of the above is yet to be verified or vaguely credible.
D - Online Help
What methods of payment are accepted?
We accept all manner of trades, bribes and deals. Massages even. We also take all major credit and debit cards as well as Paypal.
I have forgotten my password or username, now what?
Click on the link for “forgot password?” and follow the on-screen instructions. If you have problems just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to sign up to buy?
No, you can check-out as a guest. But you can register to make the checkout process much more streamlined as well as being the first to receive the latest offers from FUEL10K. We will not share your information with anyone else – and that we promise (we know how annoying that can be).
E - Dietary Information
To view the full product range’s dietary information, click here.
F - Allergy Information
To view the full product range’s allergy information, click here.