We use the finest British rolled oats and add delicious caramel pieces along with a pinch of sea salt to make a seriously delicious porridge. Our unique recipe makes for a tasty porridge with added milk protein to give 13g of protein and plenty of fibre, all in a handy pot for breakfast on the go.
SALTED CARAMEL PORRIDGE POT
- 13g of Natural Protein
- High Fibre
- Big 70g Serving
- Just Add Hot Water
1. Add boiling water to the line inside the pot.
2. For thicker porridge add less water, for thinner add more water.
3. Stir thoroughly and then replace the foil lid.
4. Leave to stand for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Remove lid, stir, leave for 1 minute and then ENJOY.
Recycling info - remove the cardboard sleeve from the plastic pot to make sure all of our packaging can be recycled
||Per 70g Pot
||1551kJ / 369kcal
||1086kJ / 258kcal
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
Rolled Oats (66%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Caramel Pieces (3%) (Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Glucose Syrup, Butter (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Salt), Natural Flavouring, Sea Salt (0.3%).
Contains Milk, Contains Oats.Made in a factory that handles Nuts (including Peanuts) and Sesame Seeds