Check out our recipe below!
- 60g uncooked quinoa
- 30g unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons FUEL10K Superseed Peanut Butter, melted
- 80g maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- cooking spray to grease
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease small baking sheet with cooking spray, then line with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Soak quinoa in hot water for 10 minutes until just beginning to soften, then drain through a strainer, removing as much water as possible.
3. In a small bowl combine quinoa and coconut flakes, tossing until well mixed. Next add in coconut oil and FUEL10K Peanut Butter, stirring until smooth. Stir in maple syrup and cinnamon, mixing again until well combined.
4. Using a spatula, evenly spread mixture onto baking sheet in a thin layer. Bake for approximately 25 minutes until crisp (check it often after the 20-minute mark). Allow to cool completely, then break up with your hands. Enjoy as a delicious snack or an awesome breakfast topping