You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to Make Me:
1. Remove lid completely & add 50ml of cold water to pot (about 3.5 tablespoons).
2. Stir thoroughly into a thick, velvety cake mix.
3. Cook in microwave, full power (800w) for 45 to 50 seconds.
4. Cooking times may vary according to microwave power.
5. Leave to stand for approximately 30 seconds & enjoy.
Best enjoyed warm. Do not reheat.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving (60g)|
|Energy:||1440kJ / 344kcal||864kJ / 206kcal|
|of which Saturates:||1.2g||0.7g|
|of which Sugars:||8.1g||4.9g|
You have no items in wishlist.