You have no items in your shopping cart.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: UK: FUEL10K Ltd, Brahan, Dingwall, IV7 8EE, UK
2. Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotional Period: Opens at 00:01 on 16th December 2019 (‘’Opening Date’’) and closes at 23:59 inclusive on 31st August 2020 (‘’Closing Date’’).
4. Internet access and contact information (including a valid email address) are required for entry and claim.
5. How to enter: Enter the unique code on pack at fuel10k.com/win during the Promotion Period. Codes are only available on promotional packs. Entrants are required to complete the following contact information to receive your prize:
o First name
o Last name
o Email address
o Place of purchase
o Phone number
It is the responsibility of the winners to provide accurate contact details.
Purchase necessary for participants in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland Residents – see Clause 6 for no purchase necessary route).
All eligible codes qualify for one entry into the promotion. Each entry must be accompanied by a different eligible on-pack code.
6. No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents can receive a code to play the game by writing ‘FUEL10K Go Cycle’, their full name, full address (including postcode), email address, phone number and date of birth on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard and send it to the following address; FUEL10K, Brahan, Dingwall, IV7 8EE. Entries to other postal address will not be accepted. Must be received by the Promoter by the corresponding closing date. All valid NPN entries will be entered into the promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per week, one entry per envelope. No third party or bulk entries. Illegible or damaged entries will be disregarded.
7. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
8. A winner may only win a main prize once.
9. Winners may be required either to present the receipt of the product purchase or evidence of the eligible promotional code.
10. Entrants must purchase a participating product during the Promotion Period.
11. Participating Products: FUEL10K drink packs: Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, Vanilla. FUEL10K Porridge Pots: Chocolate, Golden Syrup, Salted Caramel.
12. Entrants may only enter once per day.
13. Entries made between the following times will be entered into the respective main draw, with one prize of a GoCycle electric bike (main prize) per draw.
Main draw periods
Date & Time
16.12.2019 until 31.01.2020 inclusive. Draw on 05.02.2020
01.02.2020 until 21.02.2020 inclusive. Draw on 26.02.2020
22.02.2020 until 13.03.2020 inclusive. Draw on 18.03.2020
14.03.2020 until 03.04.2020 inclusive. Draw on 08.04.2020
04.04.2020 until 24.04.2020 inclusive. Draw on 29.04.2020
Catch all draw winner prizes will be fulfilled within 28 working days of each catch all period ending.
14. Winner Selection: All entrants will have an equal chance of winning across the prize pool and will be selected randomly.
o Main prizes: 5 x Gocycle GX Bikes
o The promotional period for the 5 x main prizes to be won via online entry (and postal entries for NI) is 16/12/2019 until 24/04/2020 inclusive.
o The promotional period for 50 x water bottles, 50 x T-shirts & 200 x FUEL10K website discount vouchers to be won via online entry (and postal entries for NI) is 16/12/2019 until 24/04/2020 inclusive.
o The promotional period for the Final Draw for a chance to win 1 of 100 FUEL10K
website discount codes via online entry (and postal entries for NI) is 25/04/2020
until 31/08/2020 inclusive. Draw on 02/09/2020.
Final prize draw winners will be notified by email and fulfilled within 28 working days of the draw period ending.
There are 405 prizes to be won in total.
o 1 of 5 Gocycle GX Electric bikes
Instant Win Prizes:
o 1 of 50 FUEL10K branded water bottles
o 1 of 50 FUEL10K branded T-shirts
o 1 of 200 FUEL10K website discount codes
Final Draw Prizes:
o 1 of 100 FUEL10K website discount codes
16. Prize Delivery:
o Main prize winners will be informed within 10 working days of each main promotion draw closing by email & telephone. As per draw periods detailed in section 13.17. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced as a result of the opening of the product packaging.
Data Protection: The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion (unless entrants have consented to receiving marketing communications at the point of entry), and in accordance with the Promoter's Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.fuel10k.com/privacy-policy/
25. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
You have no items in wishlist.