You have no items in your shopping cart.
Summer is fast approaching and there’s nothing better than a delicious treat for breakfast. These bars are a healthy alternative to ice-cream and give you an energy-boost to start to the day. The best part is you can make them up to a couple of weeks in advance. Be careful though, you’ll find yourself having more than just the one!
150g Fuel10K Chunky Chocolate Granola
30g butter, melted
300g Greek yogurt
140g frozen berries
1. Begin by lining a loaf tin with baking paper, to stop the mixture from sticking to the inside once frozen.
2. Measure the granola into a food bag and use a rolling pin to crush the clusters before emptying into a mixing bowl. Add in the melted butter and mix until combined.
3. Next, tip the mixture into the loaf tin and flatten, similar to the base of a cheesecake. Use the back of a spoon to make it compact before refrigerating for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, add the yogurt and berries together into a bowl and stir – the colour of the yogurt should change from white to pink!
5. When the base has cooled, remove from the fridge and layer the yogurt mix on top. Make sure it’s spread evenly before freezing for four hours.
6. Once frozen, remove and slice into 5 equal sized bars. You can put these in an airtight container and return to the freezer or remove and enjoy!
7. Remember to let them thaw for 20 minutes before you eat them.
You have no items in wishlist.