Vegan Peanut Butter Topped Chocolate Brownies
chocolate Health recipe Vegan
Craving a mid-week chocolate fix? We've got you sorted with these delicious brownies made using our Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chunky Chocolate Granola.
High protein and gooey - these are the best brownies around!
Makes 8-12 brownies
- 200g Dark chocolate, small chunks
- 150g FUEL10K Chocolate Granola
- 200g Self-raising flour
- 3tbsp Cocoa powder
- 120g Caster sugar
- 5tbsp Sunflower oil
- 120g Dairy-free butter
- 120ml Soya Milk
- FUEL10K Chocolate Peanut Butter, to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (160C for fan over) or Gas Mark 4.
- Start by melting 150g of the chocolate in a microwave, gently in short bursts. Keeping the remaining chocolate to fold into the mixture later.
- Mix the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl, before adding the melted chocolate. Pour this into the flour mixture and combine.
- Fold in the remaining chopped chocolate.
- Next, stir together 150g of crushed FUEL10K Chocolate Granola with 120g of melted, dairy-free butter and press into the bottom of a pre-lined baking tin.
- Spoon the brownie mixture evenly on top of the granola and bake for 35 mins or until the brownie is cooked in the centre.
- Leave the brownies to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Flip the brownies over so the granola is on the top and add a helping of FUEL10K Chocolate Peanut Butter to serve.