Loaded Chocolate Pancakes
What a better way to start your mornings than with some Chocolate pancakes covered in delicious chocolate peanut butter. This healthy recipe is sure to keep you fuelled throughout the day and keep you wanting more!
Ingredients:- 40g Oats
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of baking powder
- 2 eggs (white and yolk separated)
- 2 tbsp Fat free Greek Yogurt (Use an alternative which suits your preferences)
- 1 tsp Chocolate Essence
- 1 tbsp water
- FUEL10K Chocolate Peanut butter
1. Blitz the oats with a food processor or blender to make it into flour.
2. Add all the dry ingredients together into a bowl and mix.
3. Add in the 2 egg yolks, greek yogurt and the chocolate essence and mix. This will come out thick so add the water to loosen slightly.
4. In another bowl whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks and gently fold into the pancake batter until incorporated. Be careful not to over mix the batter here!
5. Heat a pan and add some coconut oil. Once hot add 2 tbsp of batter to create your pancakes!
Top with chocolate peanut butter and strawberries for a delicious and healthy breakfast!