You have no items in your shopping cart.
We use the finest British rolled oats and add our own unique Golden Syrup flavour to make a seriously tasty porridge. Our recipe makes for a tasty porridge with added milk protein to give 13g of protein and plenty of fibre, all in a handy pot for breakfast on the go.
1. Add boiling water to the line inside the pot.
2. For thicker porridge add less water, for thinner add more water.
3. Stir thoroughly and then replace the foil lid.
4. Leave to stand for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Remove lid, stir, leave for 1 minute and then ENJOY.
Recycling info - remove the cardboard sleeve from the plastic pot to make sure all of our packaging can be recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 70g Pot|
|Energy||1551kJ / 369kcal||1086kJ / 258kcal|
|of which saturates||1.0g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||20.9g||14.6g|
Contains Milk, Contains Oats.Made in a factory that handles Nuts (including Peanuts) and Sesame Seeds
You have no items in wishlist.