You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our delicious oat muffins are high in protein and fibre and ready in less than 1 minute. Whether for breakfast or any time of day, these are a convenient and delicious snack to fuel you during your busy day.
How to Make Me
1. Remove lid completely & add 60ml of cold water to pot (4 tablespoons).
2. Stir thoroughly into a thick, velvety cake mix.
3. Cook in microwave, full power (800w) for 45 to 50 seconds.
4. Cooking times may vary according to microwave power.
5. Leave to stand for approximately 30 seconds & enjoy.
Best enjoyed warm. Do not reheat.
Gluten Free Maize Flour, Whey Protein (Milk), Maltodextrin, Inulin, Whey Powder (Milk), Oat Flakes (6%), Milk Chocolate Pieces (5%) (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Whole Egg, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonate), Egg White Powder, Stabiliser (Diphosphates), Emulsifiers (Mono & Diglycerides), Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Emulsifier (Lecithins [containing Soy]), Sweetener (Sucralose).
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving (60g)|
|Energy:||1536kJ / 364kcal||992kJ / 218kcal|
|of which Saturates:||1.1g||0.7g|
|of which Sugars:||10.5g||6.3g|
You have no items in wishlist.